Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Work Has Been Kicking My Ass...

You know the feeling that you get when you work 12 hours a day for several days in a row and you have a bad back that doesn't let you sleep? Yeah.... that's been me for like the past 10 days or so. I haven't had the time or energy to write and I really can't think of what to do next.

So, today I'll be taking a bit of a break and posting some absolutely hilarious videos by wafflepwn, who is the brother of one of the craziest people I've ever seen. These videos are of his brother who has a slight anger problem...

I'm not sure if these are real, but I would think so, given the number and age of the guy.





















There is part 11, but embedding is disabled by the user, so here's the direct link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEi7LdqgyO0&feature=channel

Well, hope you have fun with these! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment